Topics

moderated Group Notes feature #suggestion

I have a vague memory that this suggestion came up in the past: Currently, I am keeping a sort of to-do list for group issues (files to create, members to communicate with, etc.) under my own membership notes. But this kind of thing really doesn't belong there. A dedicated space for "group notes" or "moderator notes" would be very convenient.

J,

A dedicated space for "group notes" or "moderator notes" would be very
convenient.
Agreed.

It isn't always a good fit, but one can create a Database table which is Moderator-eyes only. I'd like to be able to do the same with a Wiki page for more free-form information.

But having it be present somewhere a moderator would expect to look for it, as I think you're proposing, would make it even more useful.

Shal

Sure, there are lots of kluges, one of which I’m using. The wiki kluge is really no good until we get individually-specified access to wiki pages (as I have also suggested here at some point).

J,