Topics

moderated send confirmation emails in batch #suggestion

I just tried (in one of the groups I'm a mod in, but which is not a premium group) to select the NC members and send them confirmation emails, but that is not an option and I had to do it individually. It would be nice if this could be done en masse on a selected group of members.

(OR: how about an option to send confirmation emails to ALL the NC members, without even selecting them?)

While I'm on the subject of NC members: this does not seem to be a status that expires, unlike "pending" status in a restricted group, where the membership drops off after a certain amount of time and not being approved. It seems reasonable to let NC memberships "expire" after a certain amount of time as well, rather than leave them sitting around.