Topics

moderated Moderator ability to see who's using advanced message preferences #suggestion

Currently, moderators can see a member's email delivery method, but have no idea whether they're subscribed to receive all messages or are only following a select few. It would probably be overkill to know exactly which topics members are following, but it *would* be helpful to know whether they are using the advanced preferences. Otherwise a moderator (i.e., me lol) might incorrectly assume that someone who is subscribed via individual email is receiving all messages.

Strike that. It looks like we *can* go into each member's advanced preferences and see what's going on.