Topics

moderated Controls for Creating Photo Albums #suggestion

Ginny T.

I've tried to search out if this has already been discussed/requested but haven't  come up with anything - it would be very, VERY helpful to have separate controls over albums and photos, to allow members to upload photos but NOT to create albums.

In the several groups I either own or manage, we try to manage photos both for general housekeeping as well as storage space. There isn't a way to prevent members from willy-nilly setting up their own albums as opposed to uploading their photos to an appropriate existing album. User instruction is provided that says "please don't do this" - but....

A management option (similar to how the databases can be controlled where a moderator creates the table, and then users can add lines), that would allow moderators to create albums and users to upload photos would be so helpful.

Maybe, please?
Thanks,
Ginny
--