Topics

locked Subject font in message/thread view daker? bolder?

Maria

I know I've mentioned before that perhaps the subject font in threads/message view might benefit from being more intense in color, perhaps not bolder ( as the font itself is lovely as is), but something to help the reader's eye when scanning threads, not be overpowered by the hashtag blocks. Because the subject is a "headline", the eye should go to it before it goes to the "hashtag", i think. Or  at least it's worth trying, to see if it feels better.

Maria

Maria

Diddo in the topics list in the digest - the subjects in the list should be more intense or bold - as the hashtags dominate.

Maria

Maria

Maybe bold would resolve the weight discrepancy if it were possible to select a custom bold that is not too "thick"?

Maria