moderated remove "The groups.io team" signature from rejected message #suggestion

The current "rejected message" format is as below:

Hello,

A message you sent to the group xyz was not approved by the moderators for the following reason:

[reason stated by the rejecting moderator]

The message is attached.

The Groups.io Team

I see these messages because I always bcc myself on rejected messages, and every time, it strikes me as "off" that the signature on the rejection is "The Groups.io Team." I think this looks to the user as if groups.io, rather than the specific group, is responsible for rejecting the message. I think the idea was that the groups.io signature goes along with the statement at the top ("a message you sent to the group xyz") to create a frame by groups.io about the group, rather than the message coming from the specific group. However, I don't think they match, since "the moderators" refers back to the specific group, not groups.io.

I would prefer that the sig just be dropped. I don't know what a suitable replacement might be, but I don't think any sig is necessary in this notification.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 7:59 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
The current "rejected message" format is as below:

I would prefer that the sig just be dropped. I don't know what a suitable replacement might be, but I don't think any sig is necessary in this notification.

I've deleted the sig.

Cheers,
Mark