locked On Group Home Page can there be more info recent activity?

Maria

I am wondering if the group home page could perhaps include more info re: recent message activity once a user is logged in?

- A sentence indicating how many new messages have been posted in the last 7 days with a "see all"  link that brings you to the messages page

- A list of the subject lines for the most recently added topics that link you to them in the archive

- A list of recently added polls/files/ events

Basically a way to summarize/give an overview of recent activity so one can have a birds eye view/recap of what's happened in a group in the past week.

Maria

Linda

Hi, Maria,
I would add links to recently edited wiki pages to your list of polls/files/ events on the home page.

Linda