locked Language Localisation

I'm still bleeding from the experience of trying to set up a small Yahoo group for a group of senior French-speaking croquet players. All the usual problems; no direct add, convoluted Yahoo-wide registration and log-in, people daring to not own a cell phone…

Out of 20-odd people only two managed to "jump all the hoops". The consensus was that it was all too complicated, so they've gone back to a tatty list of emails. And I was quite proud of my group banner showing Billy the Kid playing croquet in 1878!

I had to use Yahoo (or maybe Google) since they were the only group service providers I was familiar with which allowed a French-language group framework.

So the point of my moan is to plead for a groups.io "à la française" - aussitôt que possible!

regards,

Benoît Dumeaux <dread_axefr@...>

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 03:19 am, Ian Gillis <tessel.bas@gmail.com> wrote:

I had to use Yahoo (or maybe Google) since they were the only group service
providers I was familiar with which allowed a French-language group
framework.

So the point of my moan is to plead for a groups.io "à la française" -
aussitôt que possible!
Maybe Mark could search to system like OneSky
https://www.oneskyapp.com/how-it-works/translation-management-system/