From: "Jim Poston" <@poston
To: beta@groups.io
Date sent: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 21:21:26 -0800
Subject: [beta] Calendar time selector

Could you make the time selector a spinner or a smaller selection box?

The current box displays all 48 time selections, so to select an evening
time you have to scroll the whole page.

--
Jim
@poston

<< Hello Darkness, my old friend..

Hi Jim,

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Jim Poston <poston@...> wrote:
Could you make the time selector a spinner or a smaller selection box?

Please check it out now. I've made them scrollable selectors.

Thanks,
MarkĀ

On 23 Nov 2015 at 15:53, Mark Fletcher wrote:

Please check it out now. I've made them scrollable selectors.
Nice! Just what I always wanted! Thanks Mark!

--
Jim
@poston

<< Meek Inherit Earth - Inheritance Tax is $6,784,691 Each >>