Topics

moderated Infinite scroll doesn't work on poll results #bug

Southenders Admin

My preference is set to infinite scroll. But when I ran a poll, only 20 respondents are visible on a page when I select see who voted. When I went to email those people who voted yes to my first proposal, the send email tab only lists those members whose names are on that page, rather than all who have voted from both pages.
I had to change my preferences to see 100 responses per page to get the email to go out correctly. While I can use that workaround, it's not going to be clear to my moderators or members that they will have to make the same adjustment. They just want to be served.

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 2:08 AM, Southenders Admin <nnnlriep6@...> wrote:
My preference is set to infinite scroll. But when I ran a poll, only 20 respondents are visible on a page when I select see who voted. When I went to email those people who voted yes to my first proposal, the send email tab only lists those members whose names are on that page, rather than all who have voted from both pages.

Please send this report to support@groups.io. The beta@ group is for discussing upcoming features.

Thanks,
MarkĀ