Topics

moderated Can't edit hashtag

Tom Vail

When I go to the Hashtag tab, I see the box for each of my hashtags and the edit button seems hot, but when I click on it it goes to the messages under that tag.  It does not open the edit screen?  Where am I going wrong?

Peace,
Tom

That’s a Safari link issue thst Mark is working on fixing. For now, do a right click to open the link in another window or tab, or use a different browser.

On May 13, 2018, at 7:48 AM, Tom Vail <Tom@...> wrote:

When I go to the Hashtag tab, I see the box for each of my hashtags and the edit button seems hot, but when I click on it it goes to the messages under that tag.  It does not open the edit screen?  Where am I going wrong?

Peace,
Tom

ps Bugs are supposed to be reported to support, not beta.

On May 13, 2018, at 9:20 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

That’s a Safari link issue thst Mark is working on fixing. For now, do a right click to open the link in another window or tab, or use a different browser.

On May 13, 2018, at 7:48 AM, Tom Vail <Tom@...> wrote:

When I go to the Hashtag tab, I see the box for each of my hashtags and the edit button seems hot, but when I click on it it goes to the messages under that tag.  It does not open the edit screen?  Where am I going wrong?

Peace,
Tom

Chris Jones

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 09:22 am, J_Catlady wrote:
Bugs are supposed to be reported to support, not beta.
Perhaps he didn't realise it was a bug.

Chris

Well, just bring informative since there are a lot of new people here (including you, I think?) If the edit function is broken ( which it is in safari) I don’t think anyone could interpret it as anything but a bug. 😊

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 09:48 am, J_Catlady wrote:
If the edit function is broken ( which it is in safari) I don’t think anyone could interpret it as anything but a bug.
Unless he had a range of other Browsers available the fact that the problem was limited to Safari might not be immediately obvious.,

Claws away, please!

Chris

Whether or not it's limited to a specific browser, and whether or not someone knows that detail, it's a bug and does not belong in beta. If it was a user issue ("how do I edit") it likewise does not belong in beta but in GMF.

As for your comment "claws away," that definitely does not belong here and I hope Mark will close down this thread.