Topics

moderated "Click" access into Directory and Member lists by alphabet #suggestion

john@...

I'm a newbie, so perhaps this has been discussed before.  I would find it easier to navigate into the Directory and Member lists by letter of the alphabet.  Often I know the first letter of a member's Display Name or Email Address.  Having check boxes that would allow selection of one of (Display Name, Email Address) above a list of alphabetic characters would make positioning into a list very convenient.  From there standard page forward / back functions would apply.

Toby Kraft

Two additional suggestions:
  1. Search by name
  2. Switch display between grid and list