moderated List of invites sent

William Finn

A suggested list of invites sent.

As invites are sent the user list can have an icon to identify they have been invited but not yet accepted. This may be a little messy.

OR

This option I prefer
Have an option under the members drop down to show invited members.
As users accept the invite they are removed from the invited list and added to the standard members listing.

This makes management if users and new invitees easier for admins.

Liam

Frances

Liam, are you looking for more than the list of invites sent?
If you click on Admin, Invites, Sent Invitations, you can see who you have sent an invitation to and who has accepted or not.
The only thing I wish were clarified is Cancel/Remove Invite - that can mean remove an invitation, but it also means "clean up your list by removing those that have accepted.
Perhaps: Cancel or Remove Accepted Invites.

Frances

William Finn

I had not seen that, thanks.

My idea was the list changes as people accept so instead of the invite list as it is today maybe as people accept the invitee list diminishes leaving only the pending.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 12:56 PM Frances <frances@...> wrote:

Liam, are you looking for more than the list of invites sent?
If you click on Admin, Invites, Sent Invitations, you can see who you have sent an invitation to and who has accepted or not.
The only thing I wish were clarified is Cancel/Remove Invite - that can mean remove an invitation, but it also means "clean up your list by removing those that have accepted.
Perhaps: Cancel or Remove Accepted Invites.

Frances

Toby Kraft

Or a drop down list (similar to the way Members works) that shows All, Sent, Accepted, Failed.  The statuses are already there, just add a filter.
Toby

William Finn

That was my initial option 2 :)

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 1:10 PM Toby Kraft <toby@...> wrote:
Or a drop down list (similar to the way Members works) that shows All, Sent, Accepted, Failed.  The statuses are already there, just add a filter.
Toby

Duane

You can sort by clicking on the Status column.

Duane

Frances

The only thing I wish were clarified is Cancel/Remove Invite - that can mean remove an invitation, but it also means "clean up your list by removing those that have accepted".
Perhaps: Cancel or Remove Accepted Invites.
I would love this wording to be changed for clarity.

Frances

Duane

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 12:23 pm, Frances wrote:
Perhaps: Cancel or Remove Accepted Invites.
To avoid any ambiguity, it should probably be "Cancel Pending or Remove Accepted Invites"

Duane

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 12:54 pm, Duane wrote:
On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 12:23 pm, Frances wrote:
Perhaps: Cancel or Remove Accepted Invites.
To avoid any ambiguity, it should probably be "Cancel Pending or Remove Accepted Invites"

Duane

Should it be "and" instead of "or"?

For that matter, why even bother to try to describe two functions when something like "Delete selected" would be simpler.

--
Gerald