Topics

moderated Event: Mark Vacation - Monday, 23 April 2018 #cal-invite

main@beta.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Mark Vacation

When:
Monday, 23 April 2018

I will be on vacation starting Monday, April 23, returning on Thursday, May 2nd. I will be monitoring the site as normal, except for a few times when I'm on planes or otherwise out of cell/Internet coverage. During those times, a friend of mine will be monitoring the site.

Replies to support emails will be delayed during this time. Also, group transfers will be delayed as well.

Duane

Hmmmm, all my calendars, including the one here on the site, say that the 2nd is a Wednesday and that Thursday is the 3rd.  I think Mark needs a vacation! (BIGgrin)

Duane

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 9:06 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
Hmmmm, all my calendars, including the one here on the site, say that the 2nd is a Wednesday and that Thursday is the 3rd.  I think Mark needs a vacation! (BIGgrin)

Oh, umm, yeah. Oops. I will be returning Thursday, May 3rd.

Chris Jones

Have a good break; goodness knows you've earned one.

Chris

Ginny T.

Have a wonderful time Mark - whenever you go and come back!
Rest up and take some deep breaths. We'll try to behave  while you're gone.
Ginny T.
--
Ginny T.  gttemari21@...
========

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 09:11 am, Ginny T. wrote:
We'll try to behave  while you're gone.
While the cat's away, the mice will play! ;p

Toby Kraft

Mark,
Enjoy your vacation!  You deserve it.
Toby

toki

On 04/15/2018 10:24 PM, main@beta.groups.io Calendar wrote:
April 23 – May 1, 2018
I will be on vacation starting Monday, April 23, returning on Thursday,
May 2nd. I will be monitoring the site as normal, except for a few times
I'm all for Mark taking a fortnight for a vacation.

The optimistic pessimist in me says that YahooGroups is going to make a
major announcement between 20 April and 7 May, that will result in Mark
working 7/24 for at least 28 days, starting within seconds of the
announcement being made.

OTOH, the pessimistic pessimist in me sees that announcement being made
between 20 May and 25 May, to take effect immediately.

jonathon

Haha!

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 5:04 PM, toki <toki.kantoor@...> wrote:
On 04/15/2018 10:24 PM, main@beta.groups.io Calendar wrote:
> April 23 – May 1, 2018
> I will be on vacation starting Monday, April 23, returning on Thursday,
> May 2nd. I will be monitoring the site as normal, except for a few times

I'm all for Mark taking a fortnight for a vacation.

The optimistic pessimist in me says that YahooGroups is going to make a
major announcement between 20 April and 7 May, that will result in Mark
working 7/24 for at least 28 days, starting within seconds of the
announcement being made.

OTOH, the pessimistic pessimist in me sees that announcement being made
between 20 May and 25 May, to take effect immediately.

jonathon

Jerome Kutche

You mean something on the lines of Yahoo Groups is closed..  I have expected that for some time..