moderated Icon upgrades

Hi All,

As part of another project, I upgraded the icon package that the website uses to the latest version (Font Awesome 4 to 5). As part of that upgrade, they made a bunch of incompatible changes. I think I got them all, but please let me know if you see any icons that consist of a segmented circle with a flashing question mark in the middle. That would indicate one that I missed.

Tom H

Just saw that ? for subgroups on my groups list on Android.

Locked topics are displaying alternating question mark/exclamation marks in both Topics and Messages view.

p.s Same for stickies.

oops, same for moderated topics

Bruce Bowman

Subscribers trying to post new topic. Buttons for attaching a photo/file are missing.

Bruce

Bruce Bowman

Github and Trello Integrations icons are also showing the flashing ?.

Bruce

andy t

        Hello Mark,
You said that you added a bunch of eye cons. Are these text labeled so that us totally blind list owners and those who are on the lists will know
what they are when we come across them?