moderated Allow Different Frequency for Guidelines Notice #suggestion

Just noticed the feature to send a Notice with Group Guidelines which I think is great. However, it appears that the only option for sending this on a recurring basis is to do so monthly. In our group, that might be considered excessive. It would be nice to be able to adjust this frequency with different options:
- Monthly
- Quarterly
- Annually

Thanks for your consideration.

Sarah k Alawami

Good idea, but I believe that monthly is standard. I know people (myself including) who never read the things anyway and mimic, but for the new list members who might come abord monthly is perfect. I would send them out weekly if I could, bu t that would generate complaints so I'm glad the most I can do is a month.

Blessings and happy Tuesday

On Apr 10, 2018, at 8:02 AM, Nick Schweitzer <nick@...> wrote:

Just noticed the feature to send a Notice with Group Guidelines which I think is great. However, it appears that the only option for sending this on a recurring basis is to do so monthly. In our group, that might be considered excessive. It would be nice to be able to adjust this frequency with different options:
- Monthly
- Quarterly
- Annually

Thanks for your consideration.

I think it would be a great idea to add this flexibility. If anyone believes monthly is "standard," it could be the default. I don't see any problem with providing the option.

It appears as though there is a feature to send it separately to new members - which I think is great. So for us, it is really just a reminder for long time members of the guidelines. Our group dynamic and culture is such that monthly would probably be seen as excessive, which is why I ask.

Sarah k Alawami

Ah I get  members who are coming back and new members all the time so monthly is just right and if someone  strays, well? They got the guidelines this month so either straighten up and fly right, or get band.