Topics

moderated yet another "Likes" request: see all my "Likes" #suggestion

It would be nice to be able to get a list of all posts I have "Liked." Among other things, it would serve as a sort of bookmark function.

Related to that, I would also like to be able to see the Likes by another member. So the feature would display all "Likes" by any member, myself or another member, similar to displaying all posts by that member.

Benoît Dumeaux

- A notification alert when users can like your post.
- In profile section one can see the likes given and received by a user so far.
 - Interface to see various stats like it's possible to see the numbers of messages by month.