moderated RSVP request

Southenders Admin

It would be great if the RSVP feature had a larger, more prominent text for the RSVP request.

Hello,

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 10:21 AM, Southenders Admin <nnnlriep6@...> wrote:
It would be great if the RSVP feature had a larger, more prominent text for the RSVP request.
_._,_._,_
Can you give me an example of what you'd like to see?

Southenders Admin

This is what we have now
main@SouthendersLakeNorman.groups.io Calendar <main@SouthendersLakeNorman.groups.io>
Mar 27

#DiningOut Dining Out at La Unica

When:
Wednesday, 25 April 2018
4:30pm to 7:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
La Unica Restaurant-Huntersville

Organizer:xyz@...

An RSVP is requested. Are you going?

Change the AN RSVP IS REQUESTED TO BOLD
turn the ARE YOU GOING INTO A BUTTON
 PUT SOME EXPLANATION REGARDING INCLUDING GUESTS. THE DROPDOWN BOX FOR +1, +2, NEEDS A LINE
ARE YOU BRINGING GUESTS?
HOW MANY

Thanks Mark

Southenders Admin

Mark, any update on what can be done to make RSVP's more visible?

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 12:51 PM, Southenders Admin <nnnlriep6@...> wrote:
Mark, any update on what can be done to make RSVP's more visible?

You just sent your suggestions on Saturday. Asking for an update mid-day Monday is, umm, aggressive.

I have bolded the RSVP line in event notifications. I am having difficultly getting the formatting to behave on the view event page and I don't know when that will be done.