From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:28 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: [beta] Out sick

Hi all,

I have come down with the flu. Expect support response times to suffer the next few days, unfortunately.

Sarah k Alawami

Oh man feel better. Rest up and be blessed.

Take care all.

On Mar 27, 2018, at 8:28 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,

I have come down with the flu. Expect support response times to suffer the next few days, unfortunately.

Get well soon! 😿

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 8:28 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

I have come down with the flu. Expect support response times to suffer the next few days, unfortunately.

Tony Moody

Thanks for letting us know. You have put in an enormous effort. Take some time out.

All bests,
Tony

On 28 March 2018 at 04:28, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

I have come down with the flu. Expect support response times to suffer the next few days, unfortunately.

Get well soon, Mark.

Victoria

Toby Kraft

Take care and get well.
Toby

Anita L

Mark feel better. I had the flu for 5 weeks. I hope yours will be less. Don't worry about the groups.

Anita

Bob Bellizzi

Ditto, Kiddo
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®

Ginny T.

Oh Mark... please just rest up and get well. Nothing is more important than that.
It has been a horrible season all over for it.
Best wishes,
Ginny
--
Ginny T.  gttemari21@...
========

Bruce Bowman

Oops...a new system bug. Can't find the "unlike" button.

Bruce

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Dropping in for the first time in a while.  Sorry to hear you've been hit by this years flu.  Let's hope that since it's near the end of the season that your illness will pass quickly, very quickly!

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299   (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's

Hi All,

Thanks for the well wishes. I am (almost) back to normal, and am working through the backlog of support messages.

Thanks, Mark