moderated Out sick

Hi all,

I have come down with the flu. Expect support response times to suffer the next few days, unfortunately.

Thanks,
Mark

Douglas Swearingen

Mark,

Do not worry about the support response times suffering.  You need to get yourself well.

Take care of yourself and do not let this turn into Pneumonia or some other such worse condition.

Doug

From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2018 9:28 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: [beta] Out sick

Hi all,

I have come down with the flu. Expect support response times to suffer the next few days, unfortunately.

Thanks,
Mark

Sarah k Alawami

Oh man feel better. Rest up and be blessed.

Take care all.

On Mar 27, 2018, at 8:28 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks,
Mark

Get well soon! 😿

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 8:28 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks,
Mark

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.

I wish I could shut up, but I can't, and I won't. - Desmond Tutu

Tony Moody

Thanks for letting us know. You have put in an enormous effort. Take some time out. 

All bests,
Tony

On 28 Mar 2018 at 3:28, Mark Fletcher wrote about :
Subject : [beta] Out sick

Hi all,

Thanks,
Mark

On 28 March 2018 at 04:28, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks,
Mark

Get well soon, Mark.

Victoria

Toby Kraft

Take care and get well.
Toby

Anita L

Mark feel better. I had the flu for 5 weeks. I hope yours will be less. Don't worry about the groups.

Anita

Bob Bellizzi

Ditto, Kiddo
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®
Founder & Executive Director, The Corneal Dystrophy Foundation

Ginny T.

Oh Mark... please just rest up and get well. Nothing is more important than that.
It has been a horrible season all over for it.
Best wishes,
Ginny
--
Ginny T.  gttemari21@...
========
TemariKai.com

Bruce Bowman

Oops...a new system bug. Can't find the "unlike" button.

Bruce

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Dropping in for the first time in a while.  Sorry to hear you've been hit by this years flu.  Let's hope that since it's near the end of the season that your illness will pass quickly, very quickly!

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299   (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
I worry a lot. . . I worry that no matter how cynical you become it's never enough to keep up.
    ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's 
            Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe

Hi All,

Thanks for the well wishes. I am (almost) back to normal, and am working through the backlog of support messages.

Thanks, Mark