moderated Suggestion for easier usage

Dale Gloer <dale.gloer@...>

When I select a topic and am finsihed reading it I usually want to return to the list of topics in the group.  If the topic is many screens long, that means that I have to scroll back to the top of the topic text so I can select the button that returns me to the list of topics.  It would be very convenient if that button was also placed at teh end of the topic page thus avoiding have to scroll to the top to find it.  Or have I missed something?

Dale Gloer

Gerald Boutin <groupsio@...>

I don't see this problem as I leave my Topic sort order with the newest on the top. I only go down as far as the last messages I haven't already read and read my way back to the newest at the top, which conveniently, is where the back to Topics button is.

--
Gerald

Duane

I usually read online, so use the browser Back button to return to the Topic list.

Duane

Toby Kraft

There is also a button on the bottom right corner to return to the Top of the page.

Dale Gloer <dale.gloer@...>

Thanks Gerald, Duane and toby - three suggestions that I never thought of.  Some days the brain is foggy I guess.

Dale

Tom H

For keyboard users, the Home button should jump the page to the top.

On 15 Mar 2018 at 7:50, Dale Gloer wrote:

When I select a topic and am finsihed reading it I usually want to return to the
list of topics in the group.  If the topic is many screens long, that means
that I have to scroll back to the top of the topic text so I can select the
button that returns me to the list of topics.  It would be very convenient if
that button was also placed at teh end of the topic page thus avoiding have to
scroll to the top to find it.  Or have I missed something?

Dale Gloer
In most browsers you can jump to the top of the page by pressing the "Home" key
while holding down the "Ctrl" key.

Jim Fisher--
http://jimellame.tumblr.com - My thoughts on freedom (needs updating)