locked Updates to Trello

Beta Integration <beta@...>

[Beta] New card "Bulk Member Removal Page" was added to list "Member Management".

[Beta] The description of card "Bulk Member Removal Page" was changed to:

From https://groups.io/g/beta/message/7687

1 - is there a bulk remove option like there is in Y! Groups? The nature of our groups requires we remove 50-80 members per month. I don't see an option to copy and paste a list of members to be removed. Can that be added? (We also add over a 80 new members each month)

[Beta] The yellow label "Member Management" was added to the card "Bulk Member Removal Page".