Topics

locked Don't fig-leaf email addresses in the Add Member text #bug

Mark,

I just noticed that an email address I placed in the Add Message text of a direct add got fig-leafed (domain replaced by ellipsis). Don't do that in this context (I was trying to give them my permanent contact email in case of questions or concerns about being added).

Is there a reason to fig-leaf there that I'm not thinking of?

-- Shal

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:00 AM, Shal Farley <shal@...> wrote:

I just noticed that an email address I placed in the Add Message text of a direct add got fig-leafed (domain replaced by ellipsis). Don't do that in this context (I was trying to give them my permanent contact email in case of questions or concerns about being added).

Whoops. That shouldn't happen. I just fixed it and audited all other instances where we convert plain text to HTML as well.

Thanks,
MarkĀ