Topics

moderated Database request

Sue

Hi,

I’m in the process of working through over 900 rows in my database to add a title to the link. I think this must be a new feature I’d overlooked. Anyway, I’m anal enough to undertake the exercise <g>

Currently I can see the first 9 pages but to get beyond that I have to click the forward button so I can then see pages 5-13 and then click the forward button again to view the next few pages. What would help enormously would be if one could ‘jump’ maybe 10 pages ahead each time and also a ‘last page’ button.

Sue

Toby Kraft

Additional features to consider:
  • Drop down box to select page size (25,50,100 - for example)
  • First/Last page buttons
  • text box to enter page# to go to
  • Sort/Filter on column

Duane

In your Account settings, under Preferences, you can select the number of Items Per Page - 20, 50, 100, or Infinite Scroll.  Infinite Scroll doesn't work in a database, but the others do.  This also changes what you see on the web site when looking at messages.

You can click on any column header and it will sort by that column.  At the moment, it's single column only, so no secondary sorting.

Duane