locked Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site today:

  • BUGFIX: For groups that delete messages, that could cause digests to be sent with fewer than 25 messages during the day. Fixed.
  • BUGFIX: Only display pending subscriber counts for moderators that have permission to approve/reject subs.
  • BUGFIX: After taking an action on a pending member, return to the pending members page.
  • SYSADMIN: Upgraded compiler to Go 1.5.
  • MISC: More internal logging for tracking down spam rejections.
  • SYSADMIN: When sending email, connect only using ipv4, not ipv6, until we can get AAAA DNS records. Should fix Comcast rejection issues.
  • SYSADMIN: Renewed our HTTPS SSL certificate and changed it from SHA1 to SHA2 for added security.

The upgraded SSL certificate is not compatible with some very old browsers. I don't think this should affect anyone, but if you hear of any problems your members have with connecting to the web site, please have them contact support.

Cheers, Mark