Changes to the site today:
- BUGFIX: For groups that delete messages, that could cause digests to be sent with fewer than 25 messages during the day. Fixed.
- BUGFIX: Only display pending subscriber counts for moderators that have permission to approve/reject subs.
- BUGFIX: After taking an action on a pending member, return to the pending members page.
- SYSADMIN: Upgraded compiler to Go 1.5.
- MISC: More internal logging for tracking down spam rejections.
- SYSADMIN: When sending email, connect only using ipv4, not ipv6, until we can get AAAA DNS records. Should fix Comcast rejection issues.
- SYSADMIN: Renewed our HTTPS SSL certificate and changed it from SHA1 to SHA2 for added security.
The upgraded SSL certificate is not compatible with some very old browsers. I don't think this should affect anyone, but if you hear of any problems your members have with connecting to the web site, please have them contact support.