locked question

Cherrill <cdjamieson@...>

Under Privacy on  our new group, we have a choice of Listed in Directory, publicly viewable archives or private archives.

Does publicly viewable archives mean that all the people on the group can view the archives or that every single person who has a group on groups.io can view the archives.

I would like the archives to be viewable only to our members; but it gives me a warning each time I click on that one that it is not reversible.

Secondly, we are having a bit of trouble with our cover photo.  We think we have it at 900 x 300 but its cutting off the hairdos of the ladies.  Can you offer some advise on how to get it the correct size??

thank you

Cherrill
"the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in"