locked Re: New test/mobile version

So test version = mobile version right now? It doesn't detect if I'm on a mobile device and switch to another version? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2016, at 9:53 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

As you know, I've been working on a new version of the site that's better suited for mobile browsers. Along with those changes, additional changes and fixes have been made that affect viewing the site on desktop as well. While not perfect (yet!), the new version is much better than the existing version of the site. Also, having two version is confusing for everybody, so I want to switch over to the new version as soon as possible, which I hope to do on Friday. I'd encourage you to play with the new version before then, on either desktop or mobile, and let me know if you have any feedback.

To switch between versions, go to https://groups.io/test

It's dumb to buy smart water.