locked Re: New search options

Maria

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 09:20 am, J_catlady wrote:
...p.s. If that even makes sense. I don't use many mobile apps, as you can probably guess. :-)

The new mobile version isn't an APP. It's mobile web via your mobile browser - just like before but an updated improved version.

What you are seeing at that test URL that you can toggle to is (i think)  what I see and I'm enrolled in the new desktop / new mobile version.

Try entering that URL in to your iphone's browser and your desktop and I think you will see what I see and the new search options.

I see the check boxes in both the desktop and mobile version because I'm in the new test version.

Maria