locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

I tried turning conversation view off in gmail. I send a message via email (as before, with "individual emails" and "always want" checked) and got the same as you all are getting: 1 email in my inbox, and 2 in my sent folder. The fire one of the two has the subject of the message preceded by the group tag in brackets.

So with conversation view off, it's reversed: instead of 2 in the inbox and 1 in the sent folder, it's 1 in the inbox and 2 in the sent folder. Same as what's been reported here.

It's dumb to buy smart water.