locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Just popping in to (unfortunately) say that for all its sins, I never had this issue with Y!G, even using conversation views (which I always do).

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 12, 2016, at 3:29 PM, HR Tech via Groups.io <m.conway11@...> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 03:21 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
I gather you must be using some sort of Gmail App.  I'm not, and am using their web interface.

I'm using the gmail web interface too.

Also, not sure if helpful - but if you google ( you probably have already...) "duplicate emails in outlook from gmail" i see several results from issues encountered by folks getting their gmail in outlook - there was one result specifically from outlook 2010. Maybe the issue with the triplicate? Maybe not....

Oddly, despite my love for threaded views in discussion forums I switch it off in all my mail (mac/yahoo/gmail) ... really don't like it, especially when receiving individual emails from Y! groups or other discussion groups.

Maria

It's dumb to buy smart water.