locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Also, just to be clear, I am not counting anything as a duplicate in conversation view unless both messages are in my inbox.  In Outlook there are conversation views that thread together both received and sent messages, and when that's on I don't count any that show up in Sent that duplicate what comes back in to me from Groups.io when I receive it.

--
Brian