locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Maria

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 02:36 pm, Brian Vogel wrote:
Please try posting a response via e-mail from your smartphone [with "All Messages" and "want copies" both still turned on] using the Gmail account that receives the messages.

Still working correctly. Sent an email from GMAIL in the iphone mail program to the group and got 1 copy back in my inbox.

BUT maybe here is a clue: in my SENT folder in gmail on the gmail interface there are 2 copies of each of the emails i sent while unmoderated by EMAIL (iphone mail and gmail) - only one for the post i sent via web. The ones that are duplicates in sent mail - one has the tag "INBOX" next to it and one doesn't. They both have same time stamp.

I don't see my inbox threaded BTW - i see it one message at the time. In case that's relevant.

Maria