locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Maria,

         Please try posting a response via e-mail from your smartphone [with "All Messages" and "want copies" both still turned on] using the Gmail account that receives the messages.  I'm curious as to whether using the e-mail client/app from Android or iPhone to post will trigger anything.

         Since I am strictly an end user I can't twiddle anything related to moderation with regard to myself.
--
Brian