locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

P.S. and possible bug:  look at the date-time stamp on that partial quotation of J_catlady's post.  The actual post occurred at 4:38 PM, but the quotation prefix is showing three hours earlier.  I'm guessing that this is a time zone thing, as it's now 2:27 on the west coast and 5:27 PM on the east coast, but all of the times shown in the web forum for posting times are correctly adjusted to my location, including showing 4:38 pm for the post partially quoted.
--
Brian