locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 01:38 pm, J_catlady wrote:
Although I have to pinch myself. YOU are standing up for email users? (Kidding!!!:-) (Half.;)

To paraphrase Dorothy's dear Auntie Em:   "J_catlady, for 23-minutes I've been dying to tell you what I thought of you.  And now . . . well, being a gentleman, I can't say it!!"

Brian, who is perfectly capable of taking the perspective of others when the occasion calls for it   Harumph!

--
Brian