locked Re: RSVPs

Maria

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 02:07 pm, Sue wrote:
Thank you, Maria. Have just tried it and yes, it does indeed look much better. My point definitely remains about hoping it will roll out to the desktop version for people without smartphones.

What I mean is that if you have your account switched to the new desktop version ( which looks like the new mobile version) you can actually experience it all now on desktop. No need for your smartphone.

Yes, you are right,  "Name" would be better worded as "Event Name" or "Event"

While you can't make a selective invite at the moment - one way to deal with that is to make  sub-group? Then you can set up an event calendar just for people in that sub-group.

I disagree about the "add event" button being renamed "send" because you really are "adding" an event to the calendar and the fact that it also has options to send an invite and reminders etc - is secondary to me.

Maria