locked Re: RSVPs

Sue

>If you switch to the #newtestversion #newmobile you can see it on desktop too.

Thank you, Maria. Have just tried it and yes, it does indeed look much better. My point definitely remains about hoping it will roll out to the desktop version for people without smartphones.

I would suggest that the Name field be renamed as Title – or Event Title because for a moment I thought it might be the field to enter selected names. Which brings me to another point; is it possible to send an invite only to certain people rather than the whole group?

Finally, I would again suggest changing the name of the Add Event button at the bottom to a simple ‘send’.

Sue,_._,_