locked Re: New search options

Maria

This is very cool and will be super useful I am sure.

Just quickly a couple of weird things I am seeing:

1- When you enter your search term and then click "search" only in this thread - and then press return (or go on mobile) nothing happens because you've moved your cursor out of the search term box.  So - maybe we need a "search" button to activate the search next to the "close" button

2- After i selected search only this thread it didn't do that - it sent me back to messages

3- I am not seeing how it collapses threads... i'll continue testing.

4- If I search the term "slack" I still see my "I'm a novice with slack... " post 2 x

Thanks!

Maria