locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:23 am, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Brian, I can absolutely believe that using Outlook or another email client to access Gmail would result in extra copies.

Which pretty much indicates something's not right from the Groups.io end.  This has never, ever, occurred to me before and I used Outlook regularly for years and use Outlook 2010 frequently enough for testing to know what's coming through my Gmail and Verizon accounts.

Were I a regular e-mail user and this were happening to me during my early days with Groups.io those would be my last days with Groups.io.  This is a very non-trivial issue for e-mail users.

This happens for no other source of e-mail messages in any e-mail client I use and use with my Gmail accounts.
--
Brian