locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Mark Fletcher

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 5:10 PM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Is "always want copies" the default when someone creates a new account? If so, I will know to preemptively explain to new members that if they get duplicate emails they have to go in and turn it off. Thanks.

Yes, it defaults to checked for new accounts.

I haven't changed anything with the code, so if you're seeing different behavior this morning, that's not from us.

Brian, I can absolutely believe that using Outlook or another email client to access Gmail would result in extra copies.

Thanks,
MarkĀ