locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Yep, another triplicate in Gmail and singleton in Outlook from that last reply, too.  I'll stop now, as I'm not bucking for quadruplicate!!

There can be no doubt that there is a bug of some kind.  I should not be seeing different inbox results based on the e-mail access method I'm using.  This has never, ever occurred for any other source.

--
Brian