locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Duplicate on that duplicate received message, too.  This is being posted via the web interface, and I've yet to receive a duplicate when posting using the Groups.io web interface.

Whatever this is with e-mail and those settings is still in full force for me.  The same messages and duplicates are seen in MS-Outlook 2010 that accesses the e-mail account I post from gets the duplicates.  After this one shows up I'll try responding from Outlook to see if that changes anything about the behavior.
--
Brian