locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Yep.  Duplicate received.  This reply is coming to you via Gmail in Verdana with green as the color.

That last message is the first that has ever carried over the font, though my default font is Garamond and perhaps that's one that Groups.io substitutes for, as it can't have every possible font out there.

Brian

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
I thought I'd be mowing the lawn right now, but putting the oil-fuel mixture meant for the string trimmer into the lawn mower has put the kibosh on that until the resultant flooding in the engine can dry out and plain gasoline get put in instead!  That's what I get for rushing around!!

I've reset my subscription to "All Messages" and profile to "always want" and am sending this reply from the Gmail web interface, not the Groups.io forum interface.  I'll report back regarding whether I'm getting a duplicate as of this morning.  It was 100% consistent in giving me duplicates yesterday.

I'm also using Comic Sans as my font and blue-purple as my color and suspect the blue-purple will carry over.

Brian

--
Bri the Tech Guy          http://britechguy.com
britechguy@...            (540) 324-5032 or (540) 849-0023