locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

I thought I'd be mowing the lawn right now, but putting the oil-fuel mixture meant for the string trimmer into the lawn mower has put the kibosh on that until the resultant flooding in the engine can dry out and plain gasoline get put in instead!  That's what I get for rushing around!!

I've reset my subscription to "All Messages" and profile to "always want" and am sending this reply from the Gmail web interface, not the Groups.io forum interface.  I'll report back regarding whether I'm getting a duplicate as of this morning.  It was 100% consistent in giving me duplicates yesterday.

I'm also using Comic Sans as my font and blue-purple as my color and suspect the blue-purple will carry over.

Brian