locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Maria

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 07:30 am, J_catlady wrote:
You're not doing anything wrong. The behavior you're getting is what's supposed to happen.

Ok. Thanks!

So, to confirm,  it's correct that if I am set to "daily digest" or "no email" but have "always want copies..." enabled I don't see a copy of a message sent via groups.io web interface in my gmail sent box (or inbox til i get the digest)? But that if I am set to "all messages" i do see a copy in the "sent" box and it's also tagged "inbox" there and of course i see it in my inbox as well because i'm set to get all messages? Or is something not working there?

Maria