locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Ro,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 07:36 am, Ro wrote:

in my own email settings on firefox, I have it set to send me copies of sent messages.

Thanks for that info, Ro. I'm using the same email and same browser for all of my groups. I've never looked at the setting, but I don't believe I have it set because I don't receive copies for any of my other sent messages (except in my "sent" folder, of course). Also, weirdly, the bad behavior (I won't call it a "bug" at this point) happens only in two of the three groups I own, and none of the groups i don't own. However, this morning things have changed and I'm looking into it again.

It's dumb to buy smart water.