locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Ro

I havent read all this thread, so pardon if this has been mentioned.

in my own email settings on firefox, I have it set to send me copies of sent messages.

If i checked this setting in IO, I would recieve a copy from IO.

This would result in my recieving two copies of my sent email.

so if this reason is why its happening, its not a bug, but the program is functioning properly.

Since I get copies of ALL my sent email via my email server, I do NOT have the "always want copies" checked on IO, and have never gotten duplicate emails.

Ro

with Sally and Silk waiting at their feed dishes, and Handy, Feliz &  Police Kitty patrolling in the Great Beyond.

Subject: Re: [beta] Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"?
To: beta@groups.io
From: j.olivia.catlady@...
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 07:34:06 -0700

To elaborate:
On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 07:30 am, J_catlady wrote:

duplicate messages in our inboxes when posting via email.
when subscription is set to individual emails and "always want copies" is checked.

It's dumb to buy smart water.