locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>

Maria,

          My testing was done using beta as the group.  The only time I get duplicates is when my subscription is "All Messages", "always want" is active, and I originate a post via e-mail.  If I originate the post via web everything goes as expected.

          I turned off both "All Messages" and "always want" last night at the termination of my diagnostic experiments.
--
Brian