locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Maria

Just played around with this with one of our gmail accounts to see if what I see is helpful.

I have "i always want copies..." clicked in the profile.

I tried:

- With Daily Digest selected as the email delivery setting, sent a post from web and from email and didn't get a copy in the inbox

- With All Messages selected as the email delivery setting, sent a post from web and from email, I get one email in the inbox which seems like the one delivered from groups.io as it says it's from "me" in the inbox and when you view the email it says "name" via groups.io . It says "new" and the counter goes up by +1

- With No Email set as the preference, sent a post via web and via email and received nothing in the inbox

Maybe I am doing something wrong, or didn't follow this thread close enough and my test is N/A - or my gmail inbox is set up differently...but I'm actually not getting duplicates nor copies of the sent messages in the gmail inbox. I'm using the gmail web interface.

Maria