locked Re: Possible bug with "I always want copies of my own messages"? #bug

Brian,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 06:11 am, Brian Vogel wrote:

I have two copies in my inbox

Me, too. Both are announced as new incoming messages, they both land in the inbox, and the conversation thread is bumped up for both of them. So if I send a single message, the conversation thread count in email is "2." That's unlike the usual behavior for gmail in posting to a mailing list. In that case the message does appear in the inbox (as well as the sent folder), but only unobtrusively as the conversation proceeds, and it is only counted as one message in the thread, not two. This is two distinct, incoming messages.

I'm going to run some more tests this morning in my test group. So far, it has been flakey this morning and not happening consistently. I see why Mark was unable to reproduce it.

It's dumb to buy smart water.