locked Re: Ability to Bookmark Posts within the Interface

ps In response to this issue in general, I'd remember the town of Hamlin as a cautionary tale.:-)

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 11, 2016, at 5:22 PM, J_catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

Mark,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 03:39 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:

I always want to hear ideas for new features. And to quote myself from my mid-year update (see https://groups.io/g/beta/message/8656): I have said in the past that I was wary (Shal!) of adding new settings because I feared the site was getting too complicated. I've had a little bit of a change of heart with that.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess it's open season, in that case!

Also: what happened to the setting for fig leafs? I thought that was one you'd decided to implement.

It's dumb to buy smart water.

It's dumb to buy smart water.